Poul & David, co-owners and hands-on craftsmen, have the experience and dedication to complete difficult and complex projects but to complete them to exacting standards in Edmonton, St.Albert and surrounding area.
The Dutch background of the owners commits Shield to offering an excellent range of pultruded fiberglass fenestration options from DUXTON Windows & Doors.
Regardless of the size of the project, the Shield team will meet you at your home, discuss your best options and then provide you with the description of how the project will be completed.
Poul and David will then follow through step by step including their personal involvement in the window and door installation, backed by their personal and corporate warranties.
View our PHOTO GALLERY for examples of installations we have completed in the Edmonton and Alberta areas in the past 7 years.
Customer and building needs are always unique, but typically the process includes the following steps:
- On-site consultation and discussion of possible approach and product needs
- Measurement and finalizing product needs
- Full estimate including cost and timeline
- Upon acceptance and deposit, final measurements are made and products ordered
- Work schedule is finalized with at least one week’s notice before start date
- Work begins with protection of home contents for duration of project
- Removal and disposal of old product
- Installation of new product per Canadian standards
- 20 Year Limited Warranty on the product
- 5 year Limited Warranty on the installation